Regular readers of this blog (thank you, one and all) have noticed a decided decrease in posting frequency over the past six months. While Musings will remain alive and active, infrequency will become the new norm.
When I started Musings over three years ago, it was to provide a creative outlet, connect with others via the written word, and learn about the art of blogging. By design, Musings had no theme, other than to share the musing of my mind at that moment. While it was not a stream-of-conscience spew (that would be narcissistic and boring), it did bounce all over the place. No one would connect with all my topics, such as family, computers, nature, movies, politics, business, sports, weather, and even blogging about blogging.
Realizing the need to blog around a theme and for me to focus on areas of interest, I have begun to specialize. The result is that, going forward, I will primarily be blogging at:
- From the Publisher’s Desk a blog about publishing
- The Bible Blog about reading and studying the Bible (There’s A Bible A Day website, too.)
- Byline, a discussion on the art of writing
- Pursuing Biblical God where I blog about Biblical spirituality
- …and micro-blogging, also known as Twitter
I encourage you to pick the ones that interest you and follow me there, as well as occasional future posts here.